Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On A Harem Holiday



Though I'm not travelling to Lunarkind, the Arab kingdom Elvis' character Johnny Tyronne visited in the movie Harum Scarum, I'm off for a couple of weeks of vacation.

This means I'm taking a break from Elvis Today as well. But it's a temporary one, I assure you. In no time I'll be back writing about Elvis stuff again.

I hope to see you real soon again, until then please enjoy these interesting articles about an Elvis movie and soundtrack you either love or hate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Making Music magazine is asking for people to send in their Elvis movies as part of a contest. They can be impersonations, showing off collections or sharing recollections, any video that you've made yourself. Learn more about the contest at www.makingmusicmag.com/contest/elvis